Below is a list of current employment opportunities offered at Orland Township. For questions regarding these listings, please call the Township office at (708) 403-4222.
- Be an organized, self-starter who can take direction from multiple individuals
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to quickly and efficiently set-up and breakdown multi-use room for several activities a day
- Have the ability to safely and effectively perform tasks involving lifting, moving and transporting 50 + pounds
- Have the ability to use electric and manual pallet jacks
- Have a valid Illinois driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Have basic computer skills and knowledge
This position requires the ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and some Saturdays.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Mary Hastings by email (MaryH@orlandtownship.org) or via fax (708) 403-4260.