****For a complete list of Flu Shot area locations and times CLICK HERE
Influenza (the flu) is a serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Healthy people can easily catch the flu and spread it to others. In a typical flu season, 90% of deaths occur in people 65 years of age and older. An annual flu vaccine is the best way to reduce one’s chances of catching the seasonal flu and spreading it to others.
Anyone six months of age or older should get a flu shot, but for some people it’s even more important to be vaccinated. These people include those who are at high risk of developing complications like pneumonia if they catch the flu. These high-risk individuals include the following:
- Those with medical conditions like asthma, diabetes or chronic lung disease, or those who live with or care for individuals with these medical conditions
- Pregnant women
- People 65 years of age and older
Quadrivalent* Flu Vaccine Prices
- Children six months of age to 18 years old (eligibility requirements apply): Free
- Adults 19 to 64: $25
Senior High-Dose Flu Vaccine Price
- Adults 65 and older with Medicare Part B**: Free
- Adults 65 and older without Medicare Part B: $40
Proof of residency is required.
*Quadrivalent protects against four different flu viruses.
**A Medicare Part B card must be presented at the time of vaccination. Those with a Medicare Advantage plan are not eligible for a free vaccination.
3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Orland Township Drive-Thru Clinic
Saturday, Oct. 14
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.