ORLAND TOWNSHIP HEALTH SERVICES
An Orland Township registered nurse is available by appointment on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week to provide the following services:
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Vaccinations for adult and children (prices andeligibility guidelines vary)
- Total lipid profile testing ($40 for residents or $50 for non-residents without glucose testing; $50 for residents or $65 for non-residents with glucose testing)
- Glucose screenings for diabetes prevention ($10 for residents, $15 for non-residents)
- Free medical consultations
- Health Screening Package
- Weight Monitoring
Weekly weight monitoring is also available for a discounted price to assist with weight loss or maintenance. Body weight, body fat percentage, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, resting metabolism and visceral fat can be monitored for $10 ($15 for non-residents). Information will be kept on file to monitor progress and will be available to the patient after each visit. Consultation with a nurse is also included.
Health Screening Package
A discounted standard screening package to maintain good health is available for $55 (residents) or $75 (non-residents). The package includes blood pressure, glucose and total lipid profile testing, as well as an evaluation of body fat percentage, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, resting metabolism, visceral fat, body age and body weight and a face-to-face consultation.
To make an appointment, please call (708) 403-4222