Social Media and PR Specialist
Orland Township seeks a talented, responsible, self-starter to assist with the Township’s communications and marketing efforts in the development and management of the Township’s website, social media, marketing applications, as well as compose press releases, emails, articles, newsletters and other organizational communications and publicity materials.
Specific requirements include:
- Excellent written/grammar and interpersonal communications skills.
- Flexible schedule – some evenings and weekends required.
- Strong understanding of social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented and independently motivated.
- Ability to work in a group setting.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet applications.
Please submit resume via email to Mary Hastings, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14, 2021.
* Orland Township is an equal opportunity employer.