Orland Township’s 2021 Flu Shot Clinics are all walk-in (no appointment necessary) and
for anyone 3 years of age or older.
It is asked that residents bring an updated immunization record and consult
with their physician as to which vaccines they may need. Those receiving a shot are
asked to wear a short sleeve shirt. The Township asks that those planning on
attending any of the clinics arrive in good health.
The following will be available at all clinics:
Fluzone Quadrivalent* • 3 years of age and older: $40
– Medicaid (Title 19) card holders can receive the flu vaccine ONLY at our monthly
• *Fluzone protects against four different flu viruses.
• *Fluzone is preservative free.
Flublok Quadrivalent* • 18 years of age and older: $40
• *Flublok is 100% egg-free.
• *Flublok is highly purified and preservative free.
• *Three times more antigens than traditional flu vaccine.
Fluzone High-Dose* • Adults 65 and older: $55
– Individuals with Traditional Medicare Part B: Orland Township will bill Medicare for
– Those with a Medicare Advantage Plan or Retiree Plan (depending upon your
insurance plan), may be able to submit vaccine receipt for reimbursement.
• *Fluzone HD Vaccine is preservative free.