How Do I

Home How Do I

Click a question below to view the answer. Don’t see your question? Call the Township at (708) 403-4222.

How do I register with Orland Township to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?

Eligible residents completing the form on the Township’s portal will be prioritized based on the order in which their requests are received and will be contacted if and when additional doses of the COVID-19 vaccine become available. Please click here to register on the Orland Township portal.

Is the Illinois Secretary of State facility open in the Township building?

Yes, the Secretary of State facility is located in the Township building; the entrance is located on the south side of the building. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.  Please visit for more information.

What services are offered by the Illinois Secretary of State office located in the Township building?

The Illinois Secretary of State will open an express driver’s service facility. For more information, visit the Illinois Secretary of State’s website,

How do I purchase tickets for Township events?

Tickets for Township events can be purchased in-person at the Township office, 14807 S. Ravinia Ave., during regular business hours.

How do I borrow a walker, wheel chair, or other medical equipment?

Please see the Nurses Closet in Health Services.

How do I dispose of used sharps / unwanted medications?

Please see Medical Disposal in Health Services.

How do I schedule a ride to my doctor’s appointment or other destination inside the Township (55 years and older)?

Please see Senior Transportation in Senior Services.

How do I report a pothole, missing or damaged street sign or street light in my neighborhood (unincorporated areas)?

Contact the Township’s Highway Department at (708) 403-5148 during regular business hours.

How do I appeal my property taxes?

Please see the Assessor’s Office.

How do I apply for property tax exemptions?

Please see the Assessor’s Office.

How do I apply for a temporary disabled parking placard?

Please see Temporary Disability Parking Placards in Health Services.

How do I renew my driver’s license and/or license plate sticker?

How do I renew my vehicle sticker (unincorporated areas)?

Orland Township no longer sells vehicle stickers. Residents in unincorporated areas should contact the Cook County Department of Revenue. Other residents should contact their village hall.

How do I purchase a voucher for a doctor appointment through the Wellness Program?

Vouchers must be purchased in person at the Township office during regular business hours. Please see Wellness Program in Health Services for more information.

How do I apply for an Orland Township scholarship?

Applications for Orland Township Scholarship Foundation awards become available in January and can be found on the Scholarship Foundation page.