Warm up for the Super Bowl LVII by joining Orland Township at the 4th Annual Souper Bowl Challenge! Guests will have the opportunity to sample a variety of soups before casting their votes for their favorite, all while helping build the futures of local youth by supporting the Orland Township Scholarship Foundation and local soup kitchens.
The Souper Bowl Challenge will feature four “quarters” (categories) of competition:
- 1st Quarter: Rookies – Foodies between the ages of 12 and 54 years of age
- 2nd Quarter: Public Service Pro Bowlers – Emergency Services, Education, Government employees, etc.
- 3rd Quarter: Senior Hall of Famers – Senior Citizens, 55 years of age and older
- 4th Quarter: Culinary MVPs – Local restaurants and individuals with a culinary degree or certificate.
Guests will be able to sample all the soups in a quarter and then vote for their favorite in each quarter.
The Souper Bowl Challenge will take place on Saturday, February 11, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Orland Township, 14807 S. Ravinia Avenue, Orland Park.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $7 for senior citizens and $5 for children 5 years of age and older (children under 5 are free). Tickets can be purchased ahead of time at the Township office or at the door the day of the event.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you have a secret family soup recipe you simmer with pride? Are you a first responder with the perfect chowder? Do your grandchildren seek out your chicken noodle soup to soothe their ailments? Consider participating in the 4th annual Souper Bowl Challenge! You can view the full informational packet here.
Need assistance? Call (708) 403-4222 or email email@example.com.