Government agencies offering assistance:




  • Social Security Administration
    • Apply for social security disability benefits; order a replacement social security card and more


  • Housing Authority of Cook County


  • Pathlights (formerly PLOWS Council on Aging)
    • Specializes in human services for those residents 60 years of age and older and disabled adults who live in Palos, Lemont, Orland, and Worth Townships